jueves, 6 de octubre de 2011

Haiku


Kkarl:
Complete outfit:  kisetsu Misedashi Hunt (Free)

May:
Complete outfit:  kisetsu Misedashi Hunt (Free)
Skin: .::Mother Goose's ::. Chiaki_Tea hunt02 (old hunt gift)
Shape:  Caotica_MaY  Doll-face(Marketplace)
Hair: [Raspberry Aristocrat] Jess Hair - Black Beauty

Misedashi Hunt Hints
Note: The fans are in both sections of the store as well as outside. Without further ado, the hints (yes, I'm enough of a nerd that I wrote them in haiku format...):

Women's
----------
1 - When purple flowers
of May bloomed, I put my fan
with my kimono

2 - This fan does not fit
inside of my kago so
I set it beside

3 - Maneki neko
Now has a fan to wave with
his welcoming paw

4 - Beside cool water
I dipped my feet to cool them
And I fanned myself

5 - Where the warm sun shines
On tatami, a white fan
Sits there on a shelf

Men's
-------
1 - Fierce makeup for a
Theatre of gods and men
a kabuki fan

2 - Out on the porch on
The hottest of summer days
I dropped my fan there

3 - Posted where the signs
are read, but on the wrong side
Strange place for a fan

4 - Find a maiko who
won't hit you with her fan for
looking up her skirt

5 - Why do they say that
someone who has been drinking
is under the table?